This page is designed to answer the following questions:
- 4.5 Disseminate information to others relating to equality and diversity (Level 4 Diploma in Adult Care, Equality and Diversity)
NOTE: Although this page has been marked as complete, it has not yet been peer-reviewed or quality-assured, therefore it should be considered a ‘first draft‘ and any information should be fact-checked independently.
As a lead practitioner, you will have the responsibility to disseminate information relating to equality and diversity to others.
You may do this in a variety of ways, including:
- Creating and distributing literature in the form of leaflets, posters etc.
- Discussing equality and diversity in team meetings
- Supporting/mentoring less experienced team members and answering their questions
- Providing equality and diversity training