This page is designed to answer the following questions:
- 4.5 Disseminate information to others relating to equality and diversity (Level 4 Diploma in Adult Care, Equality and Diversity)
NOTE: This page has been quality assured for 2023 as per our Quality Assurance policy.
As a lead practitioner, you will have the responsibility to disseminate information relating to equality and diversity to others. This means providing useful and relevant information about equality, diversity, and inclusion to colleagues, service users, their families and other professionals.
You may do this in a variety of ways, including:
- Creating and distributing literature in the form of leaflets, posters etc.
- Discussing equality and diversity in team meetings
- Supporting/mentoring less experienced team members and answering their questions
- Arranging equality and diversity training