The unit ‘Relationships and Partnership Working’ for Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care examines the importance of collaboration with others in adult social care and maintaining positive relationships.
There are 4 learning outcomes, with a total of 21 assessment criteria.
- 1. Understand the context of relationships and partnership working
- 1.1 Ways legislation and regulation influences relationships with others
- 1.2 How relationships with stakeholders underpin person-centred practice and affect the achievement of positive outcomes
- 1.3 Benefits of networking with other agencies and community groups
- 1.4 How integrated working with other agencies delivers better outcomes for those using adult care services
- 1.5 Features of effective partnership working across agencies and ways to overcome barriers
- 1.6 Own role and responsibilities in establishing positive relationships within and beyond the organisation
- 2. Lead effective relationships with those using adult care services and their families
- 2.1 Model open, respectful and supportive relationships
- 2.2 Support others to recognise the values of co-production and the contribution and expertise of those using adult care services and relevant others
- 2.3 Ensure those using adult care services and relevant others are aware of their statutory rights
- 2.4 Implement systems that encourages engagement
- 3. Manage working relationships with colleagues in the organisation
- 4. Work in partnership with professionals and other agencies