This page is designed to answer the following questions:
- 2.3 Ensure those using adult care services and relevant others are aware of their statutory rights (Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care, Relationships and partnership working)
NOTE: Although this page has been marked as complete, it has not yet been peer-reviewed or quality-assured, therefore it should be considered a ‘first draft‘ and any information should be fact-checked independently.
Learners implement procedures to ensure that relevant others are aware of their statutory rights.
These must include ALL of the following:
- The Care Act 2014
- Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014
- The Equality Act 2010
and where relevant to their service provision, from the list below:
- Current legislation / regulations relating to Mental Capacity
- Current legislation / regulations relating to Mental Health
- Current legislation / regulations relating to Liberty Protection Safeguards/ Deprivation of Liberty
- Current legislation/ regulations relating to The Safeguarding of Vulnerable Groups
- Power of Attorney