The Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care unit, Promote Personal Development in Care Settings, covers the learning and development of yourself and others at work.
It begins by discussing your own role, working to standards and working with others before moving on to reflective practice, self-evaluation and personal development plans.
It consists of 5 learning outcomes, each consisting of 2 to 4 assessment criteria.
- 1 Understand what is required for competence in own work role
- 2 Be able to reflect on practice
- 3 Be able to evaluate own performance
- 4 Be able to agree a personal development plan
- 5 Be able to use learning opportunities and reflective practice to contribute to personal development
NOTE: There is some crossover with assessment covered in the Level 2 Diploma in Care. Where this occurs, the links direct to the Level 2 section.