This page is designed to answer the following questions:
- 4.4 Implement communication and recording systems (Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care, Relationships and partnership working)
NOTE: Although this page has been marked as complete, it has not yet been peer-reviewed or quality-assured, therefore it should be considered a ‘first draft‘ and any information should be fact-checked independently.
Learners implement communication and recording systems that comply with current legislation for information sharing between agencies:
- Learners will establish shared ways of working with professionals and other agencies to support an effective communication strategy
- Learners will establish shared ways of working with professionals and other agencies to support a problem-solving approach to communication issues
- Learners will ensure that any communication strategies agreed with professionals and other agencies meet current legislative requirements for the recording and storage of information
- Learners will establish regular meetings with professionals and other agencies to ensure the objectives remain focused on benefits to the individual in receipt of services