This page is designed to answer the following questions:
- 4.1 Negotiate with other agencies for a specific task or area of work (Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care, Relationships and partnership working)
NOTE: Although this page has been marked as complete, it has not yet been peer-reviewed or quality-assured, therefore it should be considered a ‘first draft‘ and any information should be fact-checked independently.
Learners negotiate with professionals in other agencies to agree a specific task or area of work including:
- Learners understand the range of professionals and other agencies that they may work with when carrying out their own role and responsibilities
- Learners work collaboratively with professionals and other agencies to agree objectives of any partnership.
- Learners work with professionals and other agencies to agree how tasks and responsibilities will be allocated
- Learners ensure that objectives agreed with professionals and other agencies are SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and time bound)
- Learners work with professionals and other agencies to agree procedures and ways of working to ensure that objectives can be met
- Learners work with professionals and other agencies to agree timelines for monitoring progress and evaluating achievements