This page is designed to answer the following questions:
- 3.5 Evaluate working relationships with colleagues (Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care, Relationships and partnership working)
NOTE: Although this page has been marked as complete, it has not yet been peer-reviewed or quality-assured, therefore it should be considered a ‘first draft‘ and any information should be fact-checked independently.
Learners evaluate own working relationships with colleagues:
- Learners will demonstrate self-reflection on performance in work role
- Learners will engage in self-appraisal against agreed organisational objectives for own responsibilities as a leader and manager
- Learners will pro-actively engage colleagues in providing feedback on their performance as a leader and manager
- Learners will actively value any feedback provided on own performance and build it into their own development plan