This page is designed to answer the following questions:
- 3.2. Plan ways to meet responsibilities and organisational priorities while maintaining own wellbeing (Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care, Managing Self)
NOTE: Although this page has been marked as complete, it has not yet been peer-reviewed or quality-assured, therefore it should be considered a ‘first draft‘ and any information should be fact-checked independently.
Learners plan to meet their own and their organisational priorities while maintaining own wellbeing with consideration of two of the following:
- Operational planning and related priorities
- Time management strategies to prioritise work activities
- Prioritising importance of management and leadership responsibilities
- Managing individual and/or service demands
- Using different resources to identify the key priorities for their own professional development, including mentoring and training.
- Using different resources to address any personal wellbeing issues (work life balance; management of work related and personal stress)